Schedule a Service!
3727 South State Street Unit A
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Salt Lake City Main Sewer Camera Inspection
Video Camera Sewer Line Inspections
Main sewer line camera inspection is one of those extremely helpful services that too few people take advantage of. The fact is that your main sewer line is more complex than you probably realize, and may require periodic upkeep, just like the rest of your plumbing.
Luckily for you, 24 Hour Rooter Connectionz is currently offering main sewer line camera inspections for FREE! That’s right, redeem your coupon for sewer line camera inspections today, and if you’re a Salt Lake City homeowner, we will perform this service at no cost!
What You Get with Video Camera Inspections
Before our Salt Lake City technicians can figure out if your sewer system is merely clogged or if the pipes have collapsed, we must first complete a thorough inspection. Digging up the ground to get to your sewer lines is a big hassle, and one we want to avoid unless repairs are absolutely necessary. That’s why, for accurate analysis that won’t leave a mess, we use high-tech video cameras that burrow deep, and can detect even small problems in sewer lines. We want any solutions we recommend to be comprehensive and effective in the long-term. That’s why we employ video inspections—to provide you with the most accurate picture for the least amount of hassle.
How a Sewer Inspection Works
To perform our cutting-edge main sewer line inspections in Salt Lake City, we use state-of-the-art fiber-optic cables, which insert a tiny camera far down into your system. Once we have fed this camera through an access point, we will be able to record images on our video monitor and analyze them in precise detail. After compiling an accurate picture of your sewer line, we can identify possible issues and start recommending the best ways to repair them.
Problems we may be able to find with camera inspections include:
- Cracks and deterioration: Whether your sewer line is facing natural wear and tear from the elements or just breaking down due to old age, a video inspection may be able to detect the problem. With outmoded systems in particular, this service can be helpful, as clay and cement pipes are often prone to crack over time.
- Tree Roots: Tree roots are one of the biggest interferences to sewer lines, particularly in older systems. Tree roots will naturally grow into the moisture around any cracks, making openings worse, and potentially wreaking havoc on your pipes. With video camera inspections, we can identify any areas where roots are causing backups and figure out which parts of the sewer line need to be repaired.
- Mold: Because of the moisture that comes from cracks and openings, mold and fungus can grow in your sewer line too. While some natural growth is normal, camera inspections may be able to help identify any toxic elements that have sprouted.
- Animals: Small animals that are determined enough may crawl through your sewer line and cause backups, while larger ones may nest around it and poke holes in your pipes. Fortunately, camera inspections can spot critters big and small.
- Cesspools: For older homes that relied on public septic systems, this can be an especially big problem. When a septic system is not decommissioned, cesspools can intersect with sewer lines and cause sinkholes and other damage. With video inspections, we can figure out if your sewer line is being affected by septic cesspools, and assess whether measures need to be taken to remove outmoded equipment.
Other Benefits of Camera Inspections
Even if we do not identify any immediate issues with your sewer line, performing video inspections may still benefit your Salt Lake City property in the long-run. Remember, main sewer lines are complicated, and important for every homeowner to keep track of.
Other benefits of sewer line camera inspections include:
- Checking Party Sewer Lines: Party sewer lines refer to sewer lines being shared by more than one home or business. While different municipalities have varying policies on party sewer lines, the main issue is that they can affect your property even if they are not technically part of it. That means you could be subject to health issues and other troubles your friends and neighbors are experiencing, depending on how your sewer lines are connected. With a video camera inspection, you can make sure you are not at risk of this happening and find out whether to take action if your main sewer line is connected to a party system.
- Making Way for New Connections: If you are thinking about connecting or installing new sewer or water lines, it is a good idea to figure out what’s going on with the old ones first. Are they connected to a party line? Will they have to be dug up to make way for new ones? You may need permits depending on the rules of your local government. Some cities require authorization before homeowners can dig up large sections of their property. And, even if your old sewer line won’t be hard to replace, you will want to know if there are any issues with it, so you don’t run into the same problems with the new one. Any project involving your sewer line is going to be fairly involved, so make it a little easier on yourself by getting a video camera inspection done before you commit to anything.
- Getting Ready for Remodeling: If you are about to undergo a big home renovation project, it can be a good idea to get a video inspection done to make sure your sewer line isn’t running up against any of the area you’re remodeling.
- Preparing for Real-Estate Inspections: Oftentimes, inspectors will require a sewer line inspection before you can sell your house. Stay ahead of the curve with professional sewer video inspection, and identify problems with your pipes that may potentially hold up a sale.
Why Wait? It’s Free!
Once again, 24 Hour Rooter Connectionz wants to remind you that there’s no reason not to get a main sewer line video inspection done, with our free video inspection coupon! Click here to redeem now if you’re a homeowner, and remember to hire 24 Hour Rooter Connectionz for efficient and affordable drain services!