Salt Lake City Drain Services
Common Causes of Drain Problems
A clogged drain might seem like a minor plumbing issue. However, for homes with just one bathroom, especially when it happens frequently, it can be a huge inconvenience. Whether you have slow drains or a completely blocked drain, turn to 24 Hour Rooter Connectionz right away. Our expert plumbers offer a broad range of drain solutions throughout Salt Lake City that are backed by years of experience and training.
Some of the most common causes of clogged drains include:
- Hair buildup, especially in shower and tub drains
- Soap scum
- Grease, fats, and oils
- Foreign objects, including toys, jewelry, etc.
- Other bathroom products, such as cotton balls, tampons, “flushable” wipes, etc.
Reliable Solutions for Your Drains
Drain services are the most frequent requests we get on a daily basis in Salt Lake City. Our team has practically seen and fixed every drain problem imaginable. From getting rid of stubborn and recurring clogs to repairing leaks and other damages, our plumbers are professionally trained and well-equipped to handle your drain issue.
Take a look at our range of drain services:
- Drain cleaning– We are proud to offer a variety of safe, efficient drain cleaning services. When you call, we thoroughly assess the clog and recommend either a rooter service or hydro-jetting. These two methods are proven to be the most effective solutions in clearing drain lines.
- Drain installations– Whether your current drains are already worn out or has sustained significant damage, we provide you with timely drain replacement. We also install new drain systems for newly constructed homes or additions.
- Drain repair– Before we recommend a drain replacement, our plumbers would often strive to get your drains repaired first. Our plumbing team is trained in different drain repair methods, including non-invasive options.
We also use advanced camera technology to accurately determine the exact source of your drain problems. This state-of-the-art equipment allows us to see the insides of your drain system without needing to excavate your yard or any part of your property.
Helpful Tips to Prevent Clogged Drains
As a seasoned plumbing company, we know how frustrating it is when your drains are clogged. However, whatever you do, resist the urge to handle the clog yourself using drain chemicals. These chemicals, while effective, can do more harm than good. These liquid drain cleaners are notorious for causing your pipes to corrode and deteriorate rapidly, resulting in more costly repairs. The best way to solve a clogged drain on your own is becoming proactive in preventing the clogs from forming in the first place.
Here are some things you can do to keep your drains clog-free:
- Clean your drains using a vinegar-baking soda solution.
- Avoid using your toilet or kitchen sink as a second garbage can.
- Never put rice, pasta, or other food items that expand with water down the garbage disposal.
- Run hot water through the sink after each use to prevent any buildup of gunk.
Emergency Drain Services in Salt Lake City
At 24 Hour Rooter Connectionz, we treat drain problems with urgency. Our plumbers know that a clogged drain can render your bathroom or kitchen unusable, which is why we are available around the clock for all your drain service needs.